Thank you for your interest in creating a guest post on ByLaiaFeliu.com! Guest posting is an amazing way to broaden your reach on the internet and get in touch with a whole new audience.
ByLaiaFeliu aims to help you make the best out of college and your 20’s, sharing the process with you. Becoming an adult is not something easy but together is more fun!
If you are interested in creating content for ByLaiaFeliu.Com send us an email at email@example.com or contact us here!
BYLAIAFELIU IS CURRENTLY OPEN TO GUEST WRITERS FOR THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- College Graduation Ideas (Decoration, Games, etc.)
- College Move-In tips
- College Apartment Bedroom Ideas
- Skincare Routine for different types of skin
- How to create a good skincare routine
- Product reviews from a new launch
- Affordable Skincare for college students
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved.
GUEST POST CONTENT GUIDELINES:
- Post needs to be 1500+ words and SEO optimized (include H2/H3 headings + 3 keywords throughout the post – keyword-stuffed posts will not be approved)
- Content should’ve never been posted in your own blog or site.
- Guests posts with grammatical and spelling errors will be sent back for correction.
- We reserve the right to edit the post to better optimize it for SEO or change pictures, always in collaboration with the writer.
- Must not include any affiliate links.
- Content must be helpful for our readers and within our niche.
- In addition to your guest post, you’ll need to provide a short bio, photo, and links to your social profiles
WHEN YOU GUEST POST ON BYLAIAFELIU.COM, YOU GET:
- Promotion of your blog or website and social media profiles.
- Promotion on our social media profiles – 6.7M Monthly Pinterest Views
- Potential traffic from ByLaiaFeliu.Com
- Support from other bloggers within your niche and out of it.
HOW DO I SUBMIT A GUEST POST?
- Submit an outline or idea and wait for a member of our team to send you the guest post login.
- When emailing us, please use “Guest Post Submission” so your idea doesn’t get lost on our email – remember that our contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
- If you decide to use images that you didn’t personally take, please make sure they’re royalty-free and can be used for publication.
- Send us a short bio (4-5 sentences), a high-quality photo of yourself, and links to your social profiles!
We can’t wait to work with you!